When are you open?
Always the second and third weekends in October. This year, the dates
October 12, 13, 19 and 20.
What are the hours?
Saturdays from 10am to 5pm, Sundays from 1pm to 5pm.
What is there to do?
There’s so much to do, it is hard to decide what to do first!
- Pick out the perfect pumpkin – then take it inside the
greenhouse to paint it or carve it.
(Make the mess here!)
- Let the kids romp in our hay fort – make a memory that will
last them (and you) a lifetime!
- Take a walk through the Corn Maze
- Brave the Haunted Hall – (don’t worry, our spooks tailor the
fright level to fit the crowd!)
- Take a Hay Ride along the North Branch of the Pentwater River –
but watch out for spooky surprises as you round every curve.
- There’s more to do, but we don’t want to tell you everything…
How often does the hayride run?
Continuously. (It takes around 20 minutes for a hay ride to complete
its loop, then we start it again.)
What if it rains?
Most of the activities are inside – either in our greenhouses, the pole
or under the roof of the Hay Fort. If the weather clears,
we’ll run the outdoor activites.
What is there to eat?
Mmmm, good … Karen’s homecookin’
- Sloppy Joes
- Beefy Nachos
- Hot Dogs, Bratwurst
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Pie Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Soda Pop, Water, Cocoa, Coffee
How much time does it take to do everything?
Families usually spend at least 2 hours at the Pumpkin Patch, but some
spend the whole day!